· Bug fixes
· Various bug fixes for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
· Compatible with 4" screen on the new iPhone 5 and iPod Touch.
· Fixed an issue with multiplayer connections
· Fixes issue with iPad 3 retina support
· Tons of bug fixes - some major. Everyone should get this update!
· Performance improvements.
· Supports iPad 3's retina display!
· Added the missing "Spectator-Cam" switch to the iPhone settings dialog so that you can use Spectator Cam in a 4S via Airplay.
· Play on your HDTV in true HD via Airplay! Play wirelessly via AppleTV or with the Apple HDMI Adapter on iOS 5
· Lots of internal code updates and improvements.
· Improved Game Center including Game Center user photos on iOS 5. You can now see who you're battling against in multiplayer games!
· Major performance increase for iPad 2.
· Fixed minor crash issue when logging into Game Center directly via Nanosaur 2.
· Fixes crash bug in Adventure mode.
· Fixed minor rendering bug with the shield and some status bar items.
· Now supports Game Center and Multiplayer on iPad.
· Improved graphics.
· Can now properly start a game with a Friend invite from the Game Center app.
· Fixed a crash problem on the iPad.
· More multiplayer bug fixes and gameplay tweaks.
· Numerous minor bug fixes and gameplay tweaks in multiplayer mode.
· Fixes numerous minor issues in the multiplayer modes.
· Fixes a black screen of death issue in Adventure mode.
· Added 6 new levels for the 3 new NETWORKED MULTIPLAYER MODES! There is now a Capture the Flag, Battle, and Race mode that lets you play up to 4 people over a 3G or WiFi network, complete with Voice Chat. Works on any Game Center enabled device!
· Also supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
· Nanosaur 2 is now a universal binary application that runs on both iPhone/iPod Touch AND iPad. You can now play the game on any device running iOS 3.1.3 or later.