· testing and some fixes with latest Qt version & Symbian Belle
· fixes in so called "tron clock"
· re-arranged themes in settings UI
· Nokia Sleeping Screen can now be installed on any drive. We recommend "Mass memory" so that it does not occupy valuable C: drive space.
· User-created images are now compressed when saved to the installation drive. This too saves on disk space.
· Added error texts in Settings UI if Qt Quick Components are missing or out-of-date.
· Bug fixes in 2nd clock-only theme (the so-called "Tron clock" with blue animated rays)
· The most wanted feature: use your own background images! It is now possible to add your own images from the photo gallery.
· "Add my own" tool will convert your photos & drawings to be suitable for Nokia Sleeping Screen
· Completely re-designed QML based settings view
· New experimental clock style
There are now two selectable clock & notifications styles:
· original "colorful" style
· new "plain clock" style, which gives more room for the background images
· New pre-installed image themes and additional images to the old themes
· Follows phone orientation when keys are locked (i.e. now supports landscape)