· Fixed all recently reported interface bugs causing crashes on app start.
· Fixed issues with app crashing on scan cancel.
· Additional device support fixes
· Bug fixes for on demand scanning issues with Ice Cream Sandwich
· Fully tested on the Galaxy 7 Tablet V2
· Moved away from standalone Privateer Mobile Antivirus Engine (PMAV) design. Engine is now fully integrated. This should solve the last batch of bugs.
· Updated Privateer Lite to latest scanning engine. Several hang issues fixed that occurred when scanning obscure app formats.
· Fix for crash issues while performing scans on several reported devices.
· Scan progress multi-threading fix for issue that caused app crashes for many users after the last update.
· Fixed issue with Status Bar notifications not persisting under certain conditions.
· Several performance enhancements to the scanner engine.
· Fixed issues with the status bar icon being removed arbitrarily. First PLE engine version.
· Added many features requested by users
· Fixed all outstanding bugs and dramatically improved performance
· Full support for Android 2.2 through 4.0.3
· Added compatibility for all unsupported devices reported
· Added configuration to enable and disable status bar updates
· Added configuration to enable and disable start on boot
· Added configuration to customize scanning features
· Added Mobile App Genome (MAG) to perform deep inspection of apps
· Many, many more...