· This version fixes the UNLOCK command.
· Fixed RT2# header issues.
· Fixed issue with RT2# header for HTC HD users.
· Fixed issues in LOCK command;
· Fixed issues in HIDE function;
· Fixed issues with new versions of VITO Audio Notes;
· New command: SENDSMS command;
· New commands: IEHist, EIEHist, FIEHist: Retrieve Internet Explorer History
· New command: DF: Delete Folder.
· New option: WEB. RemoteTracker now has a web server. You can create an account in the server and send your emergency information to the server. After a hardreset, RT will search for a configuration backup. If that backup can't be found, RT will get your emergency configuration from the web server. So, if the thief changed your card, you will be able to get the message alerting you about the changed SIM. The information sent to the web are: IMEI number, knows IMSI numbers, emergency phone numbers and emergency e-mail address.
· Fixes translation issues.
· Added Spanish translation
· New RTRemote Version (0.3.0-5). Now CallHist, eCallHist, fCallHist, eganf and fganf can type the new parameter.
· Fixed issues in translations;
· Fixed issues in FGANF and FLT commands;
· Fixes bug when FTP server uses other port than 21;
· Error messages was truncated to ignore the .net information;
· Changed CallHist command to take one extra argument. Now you can tell RT how many entries do you want to retrieve: rt#callhist,10## By default this command will give you the last 5 entries;
· Changed EGANF and FGANF commands to take one extra argument. Now you can tell RT how many records do you want to retrieve: rt#EGANF,10## By default this command will give you the last 5 records;
· Created a list of commands without phone number and e-mail address: any FTP commands, Alarm, MSG, RST, DSC, DSK, VNC, RUNAPP and MSRUN.
· New French translation!
· The CB command has changed to turn volume off before dialing a number and turn the volume back;
· The MSG command has changed to play a sound and turn the screen on before show the message.
· Fixed bugs in MSG and ALARM commands;
· Fixed error messaged in SMSLauncher;
· The CallHistory command was changed to send the last 5 calls only, to prevent
· a lot of messages to be send;
New RTRemote (0.3.0-3) with:
· New option to device a Password to use RTRemote;
· New option to save or not the last parameters.
· This version fixes the problem after upgrade RemoteTracker and not intercept SMS unless uses the Config application.
· Now, after an upgrade RT will work without this workaround.
· Fixed a bug in FINDME command.
· Fixed issues in the setup feature;
· Fixed issues in SMS processing.
· RT now support the new VitoAudioNotes Touch;
· Fixed issues using FTP commands. Now you will receive a feedback by SMS or E-Mail;
· Fixed issue about FTP connection. Now RT will start a GPRS/EDGE/3G connection before connect to FTP server;
· Fixed issue when you are upgrading from version 0.3.x.x to version 0.4.x.x and using a non English language.
· New RTRemove version (0.3.0-2). Now the Phone to Call will also be stored to be used again later;
· Fixed an issue for ROM cookers.
· Fixed ListApp, FListApp and RunApp when used in non English ROMs;
· Fixed the rgu file generation from RTRegCreator;
· Fixed FTP commands when your configuration does not have a folder definition;
· Fixed RTRemote when using command parameters to send SMS;
· New RTRemove version (0.3.0-1). Now your Mobile phone number and password will be stored to be used again later.
· German translation fixed;
· Lots of bug fixes for non touch screen devices.
· Swedish translation
· German translation
· In this version TopSecret does not work by default. There is another option in Config/Options to activate this application. This is to avoid a lot of SMS to be sent for people who don't know what this application does.
· Multi-language support;
· Short help for each command;
· New field 'parameters' to use with some new commands.
· RTConfig and RTConfigSP was replaced by Config with a new interface;
· SMSLauncher now starts from registry and no more from /Windows/Startup;
· Created a log of all incoming commands (you will see the log using Config)
· Now you can setup up to four emergency numbers, used if the SIM card was changed;
· Now you can setup up to four emergency e-mails, used if the SIM card was changed;
· Now you can setup aliases to SIM Card IMSI numbers;
· New interface to configure a personal FTP server account;
· The integration with AppToDate uses the registry now, instead of a xml file;
· New option to turn screen off while processing a command;
· New option to hide remotetracker inside your device;
· New installation/uninstallation procedure. If your device has version 0.3 or earlier installed it will be uninstalled automatically. If you decide to uninstall RT and you have a password configured, you must type your password or the uninstallation procedure will stop;
· EGP command now attaches an image map of the current position (from google maps);
· Integration with MortScript;
· New commands to send answers using FTP (fhelp, fpb, fgp, flt, fgo, fgi, fganfl, fganf, fip, flistapp, fcellid, fcallhist, fmslist);
· New commands: listapp, elistapp, runapp, cellid, ecellid, lock, unlock, callhist, ecallhist, mslist, emslist, msrun, ftp, ftpdoc
· New anti-kidnapping application. This is an icon in Programs folder named TopSecret. Once started it will ask you for a password. You don't need to type anything and just click GO or Cancel. If GO option was started, the "Wrong Password" message box will be displayed and a predefined message will be sent to your four emergency numbers and to your four emergency e-mail with your current position. The message will be sent again and again. The only way to stop the process is a softreset. Both message and interval between messages is defined in Config. 5 minutes is default.
· Added a new RTRemote and new RTRegCreator.
· Bug fixes;
· New German translation;
Added four commands:
· gip - Get the current IP address. If your device has more than one, you will receive all of them. If there is at least one valid IP address, the IP defined by ActiveSync will be ignored. If no IP address exists the command will make a connection (GPRS/EDGE/3G...) and return a valid IP;
· egip - same as GIP but by e-mail;
· vnc - start a vnc server. It works like Kuzko1 implemented, so, download the file and put the executable (vncserver.exe) in /Program Files/RTConfig folder. THIS IS NOT A FREE SOFTWARE!
· evnc - same as vnc, but the answer will be received by e-mail.
· Bug fixes.
· Fixed password security issue;
· GPS may connect faster in HTC devices.
· Fixed wav file selection when Resco File Explorer is installed and configured to show Network;
· New and smallest wav file for alarm command;
· New Spanish translation;
· New command: GANFL, same as EGANFL, but by sms.
· French and Spanish languages was fixed;
· Fixed an error when www.opencellid.org could not be connected.
· Faster SMSLauncher;
· SMSLauncher now send the IMEI and IMSI numbers when your SIM card is changed;
· The password verification when the message is sent using web sites now ignores invalid characters;
· Password now accept only numbers and letters;
· New German translation;
· New Russian translation;
· New Swedish translation;
· New Dutch translation;
· New application: RTRemote. This application will control RemoteTracker from other Windows Mobile based device;
· RemoteTracker now can be used in devices without GPS, using the CellID of the cell tower. This information is converted using OpenCellId internet service.
· msg or message: show a message;
· gi or getinfo: get IMEI and IMSI;
· egi or egetingo: same as gi, but using email;
· New version number format;
· The message sent when your Sim Card is changed now comes with the new IMSI and your IMEI;
· New commands GI and EGI to get Phone information: IMSI and IMEI;
· Now you can store up to 4 known SIM cards;
· New interface for non touch screen devices;
· Uninstall now remove the link to SMSLauncher in /Windows/Startup.