· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization
· SugarSync has improved the security of the shared folder invitations. Shared folder invitation links will be sent through SugarSync, not through your personal email account. Each recipient will get a unique invitation link – only the recipients you specify will be able to accept the shared folder invitation.
· Bug fixes!
· Added support for German
· Fixed font sizing issues on low resolution devices (e.g., Samsung Intercept and Huawei IDEOS U8150).
· Fixed crashing issue on Android v1.6 (older devices running Donut).
· Added ability to sync shared folders (folders shared with you) to your Android device.
· Significant improvements to file syncing engine for better handling of large folders.
· Added easier access to files that have been synced locally when your Android device is offline.
· Easily share files and entire folders to your friends on Facebook, email, SMS, and more.
· Select multiple items at once. We support batch operations!
· Copy, move, and delete files or folders.
· Earn free storage in the app.
· Do stuff faster with our new Quick Actions menu.
· View your account storage usage.
· Use it on Ice Cream Sandwich. We now support it.
· Rename how your device appears in SugarSync.
· See fewer bugs.
· AutoSync Photos and AutoSync Folders just got a new sibling: AutoSync Videos! Now we’ll automatically back up your videos to the Cloud and your computers when you’re on WiFi! No thinking, effort, or wires required. It just works.
· We brought the hurt on a few pesky bugs related to AutoSync Photos. Syncing your precious mobile photos to your computers is now simpler and more reliable than ever.
· Significant improvements in Photos Sync feature.
· Failed photo uploads will be automatically retried - even across device restarts.
· No more duplicate photos. Even if you re-install the app and choose to upload all your photos, only new photos will be uploaded.
· Got rid of a pesky issue on some devices where synced files would get re-uploaded for no reason.
· Fixed many other bugs across the app.
· Added French language support.
· Sync files and folders to your Android device for offline access from SugarSync.com.
· Upload files from SugarSync.com directly to your device for offline access.
· View the data synced on your Android device from SugarSync.com.
· Duplicate files are no longer created on upload failures or lost network connections
· AutoSync now restarts automatically, even if your Android device restarts
· Improved handling of documents if there is a default viewing app
· Photo lovers & road warriors, this app is for you! Now photos you take using your device’s camera are instantly backed up & synced to your computers! It also works great for files: changes you make to files on your device automatically sync to your computers.
· Better retry logic for failed photo uploads
· Improved handling when you sync a large # of files
· Uploads now stop when you have it set to WIFI only and you leave a WIFI area
· Various fixes & stability improvements
· Force Close issues that some reported fixed. App is more stable now.
· AutoSync Photos: Instantly backs up photos taken using the device’s camera to your computers
· AutoSync Folders: Two-way automatic sync for data synced locally to your device. Changes you make to files sync automatically. Files synced to your device are always up to date, even when offline
· Brand new Help section
· Simplified menu layout
· Better performance and stability
· Japanese localization