· Inventory and Depotmail to handle more items on your journey!
· New island Erebos
· Two new dangerous Monsters
· Two new challenging BossFights
· New weapons and armour
· Improvements on the combat system, with less small damages and more critical hits for player characters!
· Rebalanced Skill system
· Full Monster statistics and hints on their weaknesses!
· Improved graphic quality
· Changed the cross line, so that it can be seen on white background
· Added new products like Gender Change and Name Change to the Marketplace
· Started revamping the island Yabutu
· Removed viewable debugging info
· Improved performance
· 100% experience from hunting (even if your level is >10)
· Smaller bugfixes
· Fixed InApp Purchase problems
· Autumn update 2011 has been published
· Rebrush for the island Ashmor
· Rebrush for the island Vargos
· New items and monsters
· New challenging boss monsters on Vargos
· Improved InApp purchase
· iOS 5 ready
· small UI fixes
· Improved performance of Client
· Added music
· Support for iPhone4 Retina display
· Redesigned download bar to show more information on the download process
· Added sound effects
· Added landscape mode
· Attributes & Skill system
· Character Customization
· Added over 100 new items
· Full Questlog now available
· Challenging newly designed monsters
· Great new graphical effects
· Complete redesign of the islands Lybera and Aurea
· Fixed a bug where client could crash when download was not completed correctly
New client features:
· Added Global Depot. Whenever you enter a depot on any island, it will be like having access to all depots at the same time. The global depot will have room for more than 600 items right from the start: there are 9 pages with 70 slots each.
· Added Questlog. You can access it via the Info menu and then Character Info.
· Added Status Icons. You will now be informed via an Icon if you have any unread letters and if which zone your character is currently standing (Protection zone, Fighting zone or Arena zone).
· Fixed a bug in the iPod controls, where the back button would not always work. Added an option to play all songs, not only playlists.
The just published autumn update adds:
· The new pirate themed island Starrfish
· New monsters
· New weapons, equipments and items
· New quests and achievements
· Extended free Player access. Free Players can now access all dungeons on the islands Lybera and Aurea.
· When your character levels up, it will receive a free refill of its health and mana bar, additionally to the other benefits a level up brings along.
· Changed the spell the spell Invisibility. It now has a shorter duration, a longer cooldown period and it will use up a higher amount of mana when casted.
· Adjusted the difficulty of some weapons.
· Improved performance. Less lag situations when fighting against monsters.
· Fixed a bug where game would get stuck in the loading process
· Notification if network reachability changes