· Adds WAV format back to Symbian^3 Belle Devices
· Added beep Patch for the Nokia 808 PureView
· Improved Hot Key recording options
· OTA Registration Added
· Improved beep suppression for Belle devices
· Updates beep suppression on some devices including the E52, E72, E5, C5 and devices that recently upgraded to Belle where users were hearing the beep come back after 18 minutes.
· Now available in Spanish, Portuguese & Romanian.
· Fixes bug that could hang device if SMS is received during call recording
· Fixes bug that could hang devices when listening to music and a call arrives
· Fixes bug that could hang devices due to call waiting
· Beep free recording on nearly every Symbian device including Symbian3
· Optionally hide the application from the running task manager
· Allows previous users to get a fresh trial period
· Improved UI
· At first glance, the updates will seem minor but behind the scenes a LOT has been updated making the application run much more stable, less prone to crashing, and also fixed an issue some users were seeing that prevented them from saving clips to their memory card.
· Brand new beep suppression technology delivers perfect audio quality on FP2 devices with NO beep (E52, E55, 6710, 5530 and N97 may beep on the device side only at a very low level).
· Entirely new UI
· More intuitive structure, and easier & more extensive options for auto sending recorded clips
· Improved Dictaphone handling with separate audio format setting
· Universal WAV audio format support
· And way, way too many minor updates, feature enhancements and fixes to list.
· Beep tuning slider let's you adjust the audio quality down to help prevent the beep on stubborn devices
· Systeam app option - keeps the app up and running even in low memory situations
· Updated web email and upload sending (for registered users)
· Support for the Nokia 5800 express music (S60 5th edition)
· Improved beep suppression technique for FP1 devices
· Various bug fixes
· Minor update to include a few more FP1 devices into the beep suppression technique, and adding an automatic sound quality selection feature, so there's no longer the need to choose this manually to record without the beep. Also added in beep free recording for FP2 devices including the 6210, N96, N78 and others. The sound quality will be similar to the "good" sound quality setting.
Symbian S60 3rd Edition changes:
· Improved clip saving options including Direct recording to gallery
· Improved controls when playing back clip on device
· Ability to copy multiple files to gallery in one attempt
· Alert dialog when recording is gone (except on the E50, E51, N81, N82, 6110 & 6120 devices)
· List based recording filter
· Http based uploading both Manual from logs screen and with automatic upload - * Available with a FREE KM web user account for licensed users
· Improved naming convention for clip name
· Various minor bugs have been resolved