>> Show all brands
GLOBAL PAGES >>
NEWS ARCHIVE >>
SOFTPEDIA REVIEWS >>
MEET THE EDITORS >>
7-DAY TOP DOWNLOAD
|UC Browser (Java)|
|Google Play Store|
|BBM for Android|
|Skype Lite (Nokia)|
|Go Bible - King|
James Version (KJV)
|UC Browser (Android)|
9.3.2 / 8.8.1 /
2.4.3 / 8.9.0 beta
|Opera Mini for Java|
7.1 / 4.5
|Skype Lite (Samsung)|
|MX Player 1.7.20|
eWallet (Professional Edition) for Palm OS 6.1.3 - Changelog
What's new in eWallet (Professional Edition) for Palm OS 6.1:
- Customizable Field Types: Now you can change the type for any field in your cards. Set additional fields as “hidden”, add more live URLs, specify which fields are used in AutoPass, and more!
- Shortcuts: Create card shortcuts in your wallet to access cards from multiple categories. This is a great way to build a “favorites” category that contains your most used cards, without moving the originals around!
- New Search:No more hopping card to card when searching! eWallet 6.1 provides you with a list of cards that match the search criteria.
- Improved Template Editing:We’ve cleaned up template editing to make it even easier to make your own card templates. Mix in the Field Type feature and eWallet gives you a ton of power when it comes to designing your own cards!
- Card Background Gradient is Optional: Now you can turn off the gradient for card backgrounds.
- Easier Smartphone Editing: No more tap-move-tap, tap-move-tap to edit cards on Windows Mobile Smartphones (those of you who have been wanting this will know what I mean!) Just scroll from field to field when editing.
- Space Optimization:We’ve worked to optimize the way eWallet uses memory on your device. From minor “tweaks” to making sure eWallet only installs the graphics you need, we streamlined the application.
- Faster Start-up: Not every user will see an improvement but thanks to some of our streamlining, some users will see an improved start-up time! And for those of you using lots of custom icons, don’t worry! We’re still working to improve start-up there as well!
- New “Options” Interface:We’ve made it easier to personalize eWallet on your desktop by cleaning up some of eWallet’s options and placing them in a new Options interface. Just select Tools->Options. And watch for additional personalizing options here in future versions!