· Version 3 of iBCU introduces Moodle integration. Students and Staff who have activate/logged-in with the app will see the new Moodle widget. The widget will present you with a list of the courses you are enrolled on and will allow you to download and cache supported resource files for each course to read and review on the go.
· This release also sees a few minor bug fixes.
· Support for the new iPad retina display.
· Minor Bug fixes around Library, Printing and Profile Widgets.
· Addition of Travel information for between campuses in the Help & Info section for students.
· Refined and improved look-and-feel to every screen with new widget icons, additional and improve help and support for Staff and Student activation. Additional support for setting up University Email and Connect to the University WiFi with you device. Improved Directions with Course listing for Campuses. Improved Alert sorting which now brings Today's and future alerts to the top of the list.
· Also some minor bug improvements.
· Improved accessibility features, a new open day widget and minor bug fixes