· Bug fixes and some new features
· Improvements in the use experience with a redesigned user interface.
· New icon.
· New premade templates: Books, CD Collection, DVD Collection, Pet Care and Records, so now the total number of templates is 22.
· New Password field.
· New Checkbox field.
· New Link field.
· New Email field.
· In App email with attachments sending.
· In App Web browser.
· Improvements in the use of Dropbox features
· New black keyboard.
· Possibility to share a database, a single record or a set of records.
· Records sharing as a body in an email, as PDF file or as Export in text file.
· Option to automatically scroll the contents of fields in a single text line.
· Documents View style for an easier selection of the database to open or share.
· Template preview before new database creation.
· Importation of .txt e .text files in addition to .csv and .idatabase file importing.
· Ability to choose the preferred font and size for each database.
· Simplified records navigation.
· Sorting the records list using any field as criteria.
· Increased from 8 to 15 the number of digits that can be inserted into a numeric field.
· Exportation via email of files (.csv, .txt, .text, .idatabase) in zip format.
· Importation from other apps of files (.csv, .txt, .text, .idatabase) in zip format.
· Ability to duplicate a database containing all the records.
· Ability to create a clone without records of an existing database.
· Ability to export a database by email.
· Ability to send one or more records via email as PDF, as a card or as a CSV file.
· Ability to navigate through the records with new Previous and Next buttons.
· New import database window that let user to define fields, field labels and to see a preview of the records prior to import.
· Ability to set the first record as field labels or as the value of the record, both in import and export.
· Support for importing files in Semicolon Separated and Tab Delimited format.
· Support for importing and exporting files in Unicode UTF-16, UTF-8, Mac OS Roman, ASCII and ISO Latin 1.
· Exporting and importing templates.
· Optimized synchronization functionality between Mac and iPhone.
· Various changes to the user interface to increase ease and convenience of use.
· User interface improvements.
· Various performance and reliability improvements.
· Addressed all know bugs.