· Support for Twitter API v1.1
· Fixed an issue in iOS6 where an error message appeared when copying a picture from ʺFilesʺ to the photo album
· A number of internal bugs have been fixed
· iOS6 support!
· iPhone/iPad - Search button for Wikipedia added
· iPad - Ability to prevent auto-hide of address bar
· An issue with the Twitter menu button has been addressed
· Some of the search buttons displayed search results in search sites for PC instead of in search sites for mobile devices
· In some situations tabs remained in a state of loading after part of the page had finished loading
· Buttons added to the search screen (reachable by tapping the search button) for direct access to specific search engines, e.g., Amazon.
· The sound in YouTube videos failed to play.
· A number of internal bugs have been fixed.
· Welcome page published.
· Help page published.
· The screen rotation lock setting can now be saved between sessions.
· iOS6 support
· Equipped with Encoding Function (iPhone / iPad)
· Just like on the iPhone, tapping the top of the screen now toggles visibility of the address bar (iPad)
· Switching of user agent has been fixed
· Bug related to iOS6
· Tapping the top of the screen failed to jump to the top of the current page (iPhone)
· Tapping the top of the screen failed to display the address bar (iPhone)
· Deleting login items of Twitter, Facebook, Pocket and Dropbox from the settings menu failed to execute a logout (iPhone / iPad)
· Clearing the history from the settings menu failed (iPhone / iPad)
· Tapping the search button to open the search bar: now displays a list "Recent Searches," displays a menu function "Clear" for clearing search history (iPhone / iPad)
· Fixed an issue with Yahoo Mail.
· Read it Later changed to Pocket.
· Search suggestions failed to appear.
· The translation function in Highlighted Search did not work.
· New Feature: Corresponding to Retina display of New iPad
· Bug Fix: Fixed an issue that can not be posted to twitter
· New Feature: Button to hide/show the tab bar added in the iPad version (already present in the iPhone version)
· Spec Change: Bookmarks button added to the bottom menu in the iPhone version (already present in the iPad version)
· Partial fix of user agent change issue in iOS 5. Due to a spec change in iOS 5 compared to earlier iOS versions, changing the user agent does not work properly in iOS 5. This temporary fix lets you change the user agent in some situations, whereas in other cases it still fails.
· Scrolling beyond the top of a page after opening a new tab revealed the contents of a background tab.
· Fixed Bug: Some tap-hold menus did not open in iOS5
· A function designed to increase the accuracy of Japanese encoding detection has been disabled
· iLunascape used to crash when trying to change the user agent in iOS5
· Save as Page
· Shows user name for Online Bookmarks
· Improved encoding/decoding of Japanese characters
· Removal of confirmation dialog at submission for Read It Later feature
· Not to clear existing search phrases when the search button is tapped subsequently
· Disabled custom URL schema (iLunascape Lite only)
· Unintentional opening of a new tab when Bookmarks screen is closed
· Empty title and tab name while displaying a PDF document
· Increased stability for devices with equal to and less than 256MB of RAM.
· Added data backup feature. (Import/Export via Dropbox)
· Bug fix regarding to redirect error from certain links
· Changed to an universal app, Highlight Search and translate feature, Save Page, Dropbox integration, Read It Later integration, Print, Find in Page, Option to hide the title bar, Fast and Smooth Scroll, User Agent
· Share URL with others by Twitter, Facebook and/or email
· Show a Welcome page at an initial startup
· Show a connecting dialogue after tapping the “connect” button using Online Bookmarks