· Added support for phone links
· Added support for the taller screen of the iPhone 5.
· Added Web Links Restriction option.
· Improved magnifier position update speed when setting the end position of a text selection.
· Added ability to disable the download feature, accessible through the restrictions option in the document list view.
· Fixed issue with not being to add a bookmark in the download view.
· Fixed issue with color theme not being saved unless returning to the main read options list first.
· Fixed issue where after opening a document that has expired, attempting to open any document results in an error message that the document could not be opened.
· Added support for the high resolution display of the new iPad.
· Added support for downloading directly from Dropbox.
· Added support for vCard links
· Added support for vCalendar links in iOS 4.0 or later.
· Added support for web links, whereby the user is prompted for confirmation to open the web link URL in the default web browser.
· Added support for email links, whereby the user is prompted for confirmation to start a message to the link's email address in the default email application.
This update addresses the following issues:
· In iOS 5, the search field has a clear background, should be white.
· The app may crash upon startup if the device is in landscape mode and the last time the app was active, a document was open.
· In iOS 5 on the iPad, using the multi-finger gesture to switch apps causes the app to enter selection mode.
· Fixed issue with the app exiting and returning to the home screen when opening a document file that is not in iSilo, Palm Doc, nor plain text format.
· Added magnification option to document content options, providing the ability to select a magnification factor of two, three, or four.
· Added Look Up command to text selection context menu for looking up definitions in the built-in dictionary on iOS 5.
· Added Portuguese user interface localization.
· Added ability to print documents via AirPrint
· Added Spanish localization
· Fixed issue with not being able to select text.
· This version adds two-finger zooming.
· Fixed issue on iOS 4.2 where after tapping the screen to stop scrolling, the screen may go blank.
· On the iPad, when in the read options, dismissing by clicking outside the popover does not save the options.
· The title of the document list options "Settings" page was set to "Icons".
· Increased threshold for movement allowed from hold start point for point assist activation.
· Fixed issue with the application possibly crashing after finding a search result.
· Fixed issue with the application being called upon to open any arbitrary binary file instead of just binary files with the .pdb extension.
· Added compatibility with iOS 4.
· Added support for saving the current settings when the application moves to the background on devices that support multitasking on iOS 4.
· Added high-resolution icons for use on high-resolution screens.
· For the iPad, added support for opening iSilo documents from Safari and Mail applications.
· Fixed issue where when autoscroll reaches the end of the page, the application crashes.
· Fixed issue where selecting an annotation to jump to results in a jump to the annotation and then a jump back to the location before the jump.
· Updated minimum OS version to 3.0 per Universal application requirements.