· Multiple bug fixes and improved stability
· Fixed in 2.0.3: crashes during the run
· Fixes: GPS tracking, Calendar and Profile screens.
· completely redesigned experience: faster, easier and more pleasurable to find what you want
· voice synthesizer now speaking English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese and German (it requires internet connection, English audio is spoken if you are offline)
· music, yes, music, and the right way: opening the doors for you to explore music collected by real people (8Tracks service requires internet connection)
· you can control your music/activity using the remote control of your phone
· pre-run settings for you to define how you want your run to be. if you are into walk-run protocols, you'll love it!
· new map interactions
· new local information dashboard
· new messaging board, activity feed and news
· new share-everything via screenshots
· bug fixing
· bug fixing
GOAL SELECTION IMPROVEMENTS:
· Just tap "distance", "time", "pace" or "calories" repeatedly to get quick access for common values (presets)
· fine tune by tapping the knob
· the quarter positions are now easier to select
· improved text cues for selected distances
· Do you prefer walking? We welcome you too! Check out the new category: walking.
· Synch is faster now and we've solved a few issues too
· By popular demand, we've decided to add a 4th goal on the main screen: CALORIES. Now you can set up the goal of walking or running so that you burn a certain amount of calories. You can also combine Calories and Pace so that the app calculates the amount of time you need to run or walk to burn it!
· Updated Results screen with more valuable info.
· Interface tweaks: the main selector has been optimized and gives more information while you select your goal
· during a run, just tap the pace number to toggle between pace average since the beginning of the run and pace average of the current split (1mi or 1km depending on your settings)
· we have a new app icon!
· Fixed a problem that caused 1.3.1 not to work with some versions older than iOS 5.
· fixed the crashes and slow interface response some users were facing
· new feature: now you can see other people's medals and personal records
· Now you can select your training using Pace+Time or Pace+Distance. The visualization band will behave similarly to Distance+Time (you compete against a virtual runner)
· wanna see runners in real time around the world? On the map, just tap the "world icon"
· DATA SYNCHRONIZATION: now your data can be backed up to our servers. Just go to the Running Log for a full backup/synch.
· on the map, now along with weather forecast you can also know how much sunlight is available until it gets dark outside.
· map now adjusts to phone orientation.
· you will receive a push notification (if you allowed the app to send you them) telling you when you were ousted by someone in the Leaderboard.
· goal input improvements (distance, time, pace)
· wanna know how to unlock the hidden medals? Just tap on them!
· improved STABILITY, GPS accuracy and bug fixing
· new app sounds
· Now you can edit the info for the clubs you created and add a Twitter handle for each one. Club members will access your tweets from the "news" section
· Medals now appear in the order you got them
· Course map is shown in the results page and kept in your running log
· Minor fixes and adjustments